Social Impact and Sustainability
- Our solutions reduce sickness absence because we create security for employees, users, relatives and companies. It has very large socio-economic consequences.
- Our solutions strengthen capacity, especially in developing countries, for early warning, risk mitigation and management of local and regional incidents.
- We will reduce all forms of discrimination and violence against girls and women worldwide
- We will reduce all forms of violence against girls and women, both in the public and private spheres, including human trafficking, sexual assault and other forms of exploitation
- We will strengthen the use of adapted technology for girls and women to strengthen their position in creating a more gender equitable
- Our solutions are ideal for facilitating internal «first responder systems» where it does not exist or work in the current digital infrastructure. Our technology supports communities at scale from refugee camps to schools to organizations to cities to societies at large.