Through the UN's sustainability goal, the world community has jointly defined the most central challenges for sustainable development. Here is bSafe's goals to improve social sustainability for individuals, businesses and local communities.
• In the workplace, we prevent violence and threats ultimately providing a safer working environment resulting in more motivated employees. Our solutions provide quick access to assistance. With focus on presence, wellbeing and security. It provides better resource utilization, better quality of service offerings and is cost-saving in the long term.
• Our solutions reduce sick leave due to a safer work environment. The socio-economic impact can be significant.
• Our solutions strengthen capacity, especially in developing countries, for early warning, risk mitigation and management of local, regional and national disasters and incidents.
• As part of our social mission, we strive to provide safer environments for people regardless of gender, functional ability, sexual orientation, age, ethnicity and religion.
• We will reduce all forms of discrimination and violence against girls and women worldwide.
• We will reduce all forms of violence against girls and women, both in the public and private spheres, including human trafficking, sexual assault and other forms of exploitation.
• We will strengthen the use of technology for girls and women to help develop a more gender equitable society.
• Our technology and data insights will create real change for people, communities and climate.
• Our solutions will have great national and international significance for the prevention of violence and threats and to a large extent contribute to creating a safer, healthier and sustainable local community with all the benefits it provides for all of its members.
• Our solutions are ideal for facilitating internal «first responder systems» where it does not exist or work in the current digital infrastructure. Our technology supports communities at scale from refugee camps to schools to organizations to cities to societies at large.
We significantly reduce greenhouse gas emissions. Today, it is not uncommon in the US, Europe or elsewhere that 80 out of 100 emergency calls are false and lead to an unnecessary response. With our solutions, we might reduce the number of emergency calls by 20-30% resulting in a decreased need for emergency vehicle support such as police vehicles, ambulances and fire trucks.