bSafe has been spotlighted by Google Play in the #WeArePlay campaign. bSafe is one of 3 featured app companies to represent Norway together with Kahoot.
• Our solutions will have great national and international significance for the prevention of violence and threats and to a large extent contribute to creating a safer, healthier and sustainable local community with all the benefits it provides for all of its members.
• Our solutions are ideal for facilitating internal «first responder systems» where it does not exist or work in the current digital infrastructure. Our technology supports communities at scale from refugee camps to schools to organizations to cities to societies at large.
• In the workplace, we prevent violence and threats ultimately providing a safer working environment resulting in more motivated employees. Our solutions provide quick access to assistance. With focus on presence, wellbeing and security. It provides better resource utilization, better quality of service offerings and is cost-saving in the long term.
• Our solutions reduce sick leave due to a safer work environment. The socio-economic impact can be significant.
• Our solutions strengthen capacity, especially in developing countries, for early warning, risk mitigation and management of local, regional and national disasters and incidents.
• We will reduce all forms of violence against girls and women, both in the public and private spheres, including human trafficking, sexual assault and other forms of exploitation.
• We will strengthen the use of technology for girls and women to help develop a more gender equitable society.